Sugar Loaf Clothing
Sugar Loaf Clothing are the go-to supplier of reliable, hardwearing and stylish clothing for hardworking farmers. Not to mention, the UK’s favourite supplier of the well sought after Canterbury Harlequin Shorts!
As a market leader in the agricultural clothing sector and the biggest collective supplier of Australian and New Zealand brands to the UK, Sugar Loaf Clothing have carefully selected the very best of farm attire for their roster. These brands include; Canterbury, Ringers Western, Brumby Australia, Blundstones, Swazi, Kaiwaka and much more! All of which are household names for many UK farmers.
Sugar Loaf Clothing began working with us in July 2021, initially looking to improve their website and undertake search engine optimisation but also develop an ongoing digital marketing strategy to improve their online presence. Since joining us, Sugar Loaf Clothing have accessed both done-for-you digital marketing services and consultancy sessions ran by our team of experts.
Over the last 18 months, we’ve worked closely with the team on their Total Digital Marketing strategy, which includes; Search Engine Optimisation, Google Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Copy Writing, Website Optimisation, Email Marketing, Social Media Management, Influencer Marketing and much more! Effectively allowing us to integrate into the business and become the equivalent to an in-house marketing team.
Take a look at just some of the incredible results achieved in the last 2 years!
- Organic Search traffic increased by 336% in 2022 compared to the previous period, due to extensive Search Engine Optimisation across the website.
- Conversions from Paid Search increased by 933% in 2022 compared to 2021, thanks to a responsive and innovative Google Advertising strategy.
- Strategic Organic and Paid Social Media campaigns have generated a 195% increase in website traffic in 2022 compared to 2021.
- Conversions are up 352% year on year, with new and returning customers observed each month.
- Hundreds of orders generated from Influencer Marketing campaigns in 2022, with a return on investment of 1733%.
- Email Marketing audience has increased by around 14,000 subscribers in just 18 months. Allowing us to drip-feed content to an engaged audience.