Did you know on average a single person conducts 3-4 searches on a daily basis? Google has 90.46% of the search engine market share worldwide and consequently, this is where you should be advertising your business in order to find customers.
Every month InSynch manages hundreds of Google Ads, worth many thousands of pounds for businesses across a wide range of industries.
More than just Google Ads Management
What makes us different is that we don’t just monitor and report. A dedicated Digital Marketing Specialist looks at the entire picture to ensure that your budget is being spent in the best way.
We do this ensuring that Google Ads meshes in with a wider digital marketing strategy including aspects like search, social, email and content marketing. We also ensure that users coming through are your target audience and that the content they’re being presented with is entirely relevant. Ultimately improving the conversion rate on your website,
With your business goals always in mind, our aim is to generate campaigns that are profitable and sustainably deliver results.
- Measurement and analysis of current Google Ads and Google Analytics or creating a Google Ads and/or Google Analytics accounts
- Setup of goals/e-commerce tracking from within Google Analytics
- Setup and configuration of conversions
- Keyword Research
- Ad content creation
- YouTube Ads management and creation
- Bing and Yahoo Ad management and creation
- Ensuring campaigns are profitable and cost effective
- Landing page creation
- Landing page optimisation
- Split testing campaigns
- Ongoing budget advice and management
- Google Ads display remarketing
- Geographical audience creation
- Creation of relevant extensions, Sitelinks extensions, Callout extensions, Call extensions, Structured snippets, Lead form extensions, Location extensions, Price extensions, Message extensions, Promotion extensions and App extensions
- Bid strategy management
- Google Shopping
- Google Merchant Centre configuration
- Weekly tweaks and monitoring
- Assigned account manager
- Monthly budget reporting
- Monthly Google Analytics reporting
- Keyword amendments based on search queries
- Demographics analysis
- Generating optimal placements for Youtube and Display Ads
- App campaigns creation and management for IOS and Android
How it works
You tell us what you want to achieve, how much you want to spend and when you want the campaign to run. We do the rest.
Not only that, you also get access to everything we deliver under our Total Digital Marketing packages.
Why we are different from most Digital Marketing Agencies
- Holistic – We use 100’s of tactics in a coordinated way
- Measurable – Everything we do is measured, and our aim is to get you results
- Effective – Your business goals are at the heart of everything we do
We work with your existing staff and skills where you need us most
Take your business further, Get in touch today!
What our customers say about us..
"The InSynch team made the website build an exciting and inspiring experience. They are both professional and personal, always answering questions, giving help and ideas. In truth they go above and beyond anything that you would expect and as a result I have a successful online Ecommerce site. I don’t think you could find better web designers, SEO managers and social media experts in the UK!"
Our Latest Blog Articles
I have been wanting to write this blog for a while now.... The blog title doesn't really put it strongly enough so here it is again, put in a different way. If you use hashtags on Facebook, you are actually helping people find your competitors..... I would say that...
Businesses are slowly reopening but that doesn't mean that everything is the same as it was a few months ago, You may want to give your website a brief check over to ensure everything is working correctly and all information is up to date. Here are six tips to check...
As tourism prepares to open in Wales – here are 4 simple tips to get more bookings at your B&B, Holiday Home or Hotel.
Have you found yourself wondering when will Wales will open for tourism? Well, it has been announced that Welsh tourism is preparing to open from the 13th of July. The beaches in Wales have been voted as some of the most beautiful in the world, and while more and more...