We are now at the half way point in June and what a busy month it has been so far! Every month we are taking dozens of websites from a brand new design concept created by our in house graphic design team and making them into fully functioning websites that help businesses grow; However, June has delivered some exciting new projects for InSynch.
Some of the projects we have signed up in June include:
- Several new websites for Hotels and B&B’s in Mid Wales and more in other non tourism sectors such as a Welsh gift shop and Storage facility.
- Launched the new website for our sister company Goose Internet which currently is offering new customers over £300 worth of bonuses.
- A full day training session for a large Shropshire based business offering luxury accommodation and wedding venue’s
- Consultancy for an International food organisation operating in over 80 countries worldwide
- Several new Webcare clients that will be benefited with continued support from InSynch such as a Poetry writer and seaside resort
- Major Website changes carried out for a leading Shropshire photography website
- A new signup on our Total Digital Marketing package from a large national homeware retailer
- Over 20 professional independent website critiques at our discounted rate of £15 meaning businesses can get much needed advice and challenge their current website developers
We have also been nominated for an award in the Aber First Awards 2016!
If you would like more information on any of the services we offer please visit our website InSynch.co.uk for more information or give us a call to discuss your enquiry further, We look forward to you making us even busier throughout the rest of June and July.